The Freedom House mission is to create an environment for those in recovery to learn to live with a quality of life they have forgotten or have never experienced before.
The founders built their communities with the deep compassion and commitment for the finest services about how to achieve a first-class quality of life for their clients.
That commitment is best defined in the following core values of the company:
- Nurturing the Spirit: care for the whole person—mind, body and spirit; offer activities and classes that will develop healthy habits for everyday living.
- Bridging the Gap: provide a safe and supported transition between treatment facilities and/or prison to successful re-entry into society through Vegas Sober Living.
- Community: Freedom House believes in long-term success in recovery. All staff and residents are people in recovery, committed to providing opportunities for social interaction, exercise, and spiritual growth.
- Celebration: everyone has their own story; that is why each week there is a community dinner to celebrate each client’s accomplishments as individuals and as a community in recovery.
- There were no results found.