Helping Hands of Vegas Valley(702) 633-7264| firstname.lastname@example.org |https://hhovv.org/
Established in 1998 and 2000, respectively, the missions of James Seastrand Helping Hands of North Las Vegas (JSHHNLV) and Helping Hands of Vegas Valley (HHOVV) have been to increase independence to Southern Nevada’s elderly citizens—age 60 and over.
In January 2019, HHOVV and JSHHNLV merged into one organization, continuing essential assistance for the growing number of frail and low-income seniors in North Las Vegas and the Las Vegas Valley area who face difficult realities, including poverty, food insecurity, social isolation, loneliness, and the need for other specialized support. We focus our work around four basic needs of our local seniors:
- Access to nutritious food
- Access to transportation for medical appointments and other necessary errands
- Assistance with small, minor home repairs
- Respite care voucher assistance
All of our program services are offered free of charge.
- There were no results found.